Avg Response Time
Total Hours Logged
- Raised over $30MM in fund AUM from HNW/UHNW LPs, set up all facets of operational infrastructure including prime brokerage, legal and general administration.
- Outperformed the S&P500 index by ~650BPS per year for the years 2004 to 2009, with risk-adjusted returns also exceeding the market.
- Led deal team in negotiations of several early-round information technology services integration and consulting startups – all based in the U.S., including: operational and financial due diligence and valuation.
- Ranked 9th of 62 analysts in the Institutional Investors All-America Poll, #7 in Reuters, #11 in Greenwich Associates Research Survey in the Computer Services sector.
- Researched, analyzed, and constructed detailed earnings models, wrote in-depth reports on both industry and companies under coverage, tracked industry trends, communicated investment opinion to over 500 institutional clients, institutional sales force & traders, and investment bankers.
• Transitioned to technology equity research and conducted all facets of fundamental research on technology companies, with special emphasis on Computer Resellers & Contract Manufacturers, Healthcare Technology, and Computer Services & Software sectors.