Avg Response Time
Total Hours Logged
Years of Experience
• Advised a food service management client on a business strategy to enter the urban farming space, which included acquisitions, joint ventures, capital raising and more.
• Advised a software conglomerate on business strategy for expanding a new business unit centered on learning software.
• Spearheaded the development of the Structural Transformation service line, in addition to key whitepapers, point-of-views (“POVs”), and other collateral.
• Managed firm growth by identifying sales opportunities on existing accounts and developing newly sourced work.
• Structure and lead strategic engagements which center on corporate strategy, growth strategy (organic and inorganic), and operational improvement.
• Serve as a trusted advisor and thought leader to top management, analyzing the most important issues, and recommending strategic initiatives to solve these critical concerns.
• Managed teams that performed financial modeling, scenario analyses and market research for prospective investments in the Information Technology sector, which includes eCommerce, Business Intelligence and Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”).
• Sourced, screened and reviewed prospective investments ranging from $5 million to $25 million.
• Directed a strategy for a $60 billion pharmaceutical/medical devices manufacturer that involved operational improvement and cost-reduction across several business units.
• Crafted growth and market strategies ranging from $1million to $10 million for clients in technology, services, retail, automotive, and industrial industries.
• Created comprehensive financial analyses to generate savings of more than $5 million for clients in automotive, pharmaceutical, and retail industries.
• Invented the state-of-the-art Inner-Lace System (“ILS”) to provide support, stability, and protection for athletic, orthopedic, military, industrial, and leisure footwear segments of the $16 billion footwear industry.
• Obtained patents on the ILS and developed additional intellectual property for future technologies.
• Created the business strategy and