Avg Response Time
Total Hours Logged
- Fractional CFO resource for PE subsidiary company led by former McKinsey consultant and investment banker (2 years)
- Fractional CFO resource for SAAS business. Led financial efforts to raise $11M+ of debt & equity (2 years)
- Created and oversaw strategic planning, quarterly forecast, and annual budget processes
- Negotiated $15MM credit facility and successfully managed banking relationship
- Analyzed business segments and identified unprofitable business segment Spearheaded divestiture of segment improving EBITDA by $1.5MM annually
- Directed 20 person department, with responsibility for planning & analysis, treasury functions, and accounting/SEC/SOX compliance for NASDAQ traded company.
- Headed financial portion of $255M company sale to private equity buyers.
- Head of finance M&A activities on multiple buy & sell side transactions
- Implemented Business Performance Management (BPM) software
- Responsible for financial functions for European, Asian, and Russian subsidiaries