Years of Experience
- creating and presenting a concise business case to investors/banks,
- commercial, financial, operational and regulatory due diligence on target acquisitions; benchmarking with best practices,
- negotiations with financial and strategic partners; stakeholder relationship management,
- market research, acquisition targets, competitor analysis
Managed cross-border M&A and debt financing advisory projects through the full investment cycle in; industrials (construction materials, chemicals, packaging, automotive spare parts, cabling), infrastructure (ports, airports, waste management, energy production, power distribution) and healthcare.
- The sale of TW’s businesses in China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, UAE, Spain, Chile and Australia (total value over US$700m) and,
- The sale of TW by RWE (Germany) to a consortium led by Macquarie Bank of Australia (value of US$15bn).