Avg Response Time
Total Hours Logged
Years of Experience
• Successful implementation of an enterprise-wide SIEM/logging initiative.
• Process improvement around cyber security initiatives.
• Preparation and management of project plans for deployment and testing of infrastructure, while assuring adherence to security and corporate standards.
• Manage project scope, resources, project reporting, conducting team meetings, and remove obstacles.
• Coordinated and managed requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, pilot testing, and system integration testing.
• Responsible for all project management activities including planning, budgeting, tracking, and reporting.
• Managed client communications to effectively set expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
• Understood and adhered to credit reporting regulations (FCRA, Fact Act, etc…).
• Worked with clients, sales and IT to board “new” and maintain recurring accounts receivable data for the US Consumer Credit database (ACRO).
• Consulted with data furnishers to plan and execute file development and data testing efforts.
• Effectively consulted with clients, payroll providers, and internal team members to create and manage project scope, project deliverables, and project timeline for successful project completion.
• Configured accounts and test system set-up.
• Worked with live clients to ensure successful implementation of changes to their existing payroll data feeds due to client-specific initiatives.